Microphone Pre-Amp with Automatic Gain Control
Designed to offer superior paging, the Microphone Pre-Amplifier with Automatic Gain Control (AGC) is Lencore’s next generation in high performance technology. The Microphone Pre-Amplifier improves vocal clarity for paging and emergency messaging. Each unit incorporates Automatic Gain Control to deliver greater compression and feedback suppression.
The AGC maintains the same level of amplification for enhanced clarity of paging communications throughout a facility. The built-in AGC automatically increases or decreases the gain of the Microphone Pre-Amplifier to a level that is clearly heard and understood to ensure intended audiences are well informed.
Microphone Pre-Amp Data Sheet
- AGC Output Threshold
- Three Gain Settings (40db, 50dB, 60dB)
- Programmable Attack Time
- Programmable Attack and Release Ratio
- Aluminum Housing
- Dimensions – 5 3/4” × 3 3/4” x 1 1/4”
- Wire Requirements
- Cat 5e cable or equivalent for data
- Solid 16 gauge, 2-conductor wire for screw terminals for power