Record Audio MPEG Player (RAMP)
Designed to address paging and mass communication needs, the RAMP™ (Record, Audio,Mpeg Player) offers the necessary features for a variety of audio announcement applications, ranging from public addresses to safety announcements.
- Eight independent, randomly accessible messages are available through both local and remote control. Messages may be recorded directly to the RAMP, expediting the update process in environments where messages change frequently. Continuous playback is available, allowing the operator to leave the application site while broadcasting. In addition, if more messaging is required, up to two twenty-five message modules can be added for a total of fifty-eight messages. The RAMP also incorporates the latest dynamic message length (DML) technology for increased memory efficiency.
- MPEG 1, Layer 3 (MP3) record and playback
- Local Record capability
- User-friendly controls
- 8 Independent messages
- Instantaneous, random access of messages
- Flash memory, no battery backup required
- DML - Dynamic Message Length
- Line and microphone inputs
- Line and speaker outputs
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Several playback modes
- Playing relay
- Rack mount kits available as an option
- Serial (RS-232) control, setup and audio file transfer
- MPEG 1, Layers 1, 2 & 3 playback capability
- Synchronization relay for sequencing applications
- Front mount LED indicators & manual controls for convenience in rack applications with optional rack mount kit.
RAMP Data Sheet
RAMP Message Expander Data Sheet
RAMP List of General Messages