i.Net® Operating Platform (OP)
The heart of the i.Net system is the OP (Operating Platform), the primary sound source that produces, equalizes and distributes the sound for masking, music and paging. Each OP includes:
- Multiple, random sound masking sources, coupled with Lencore’s technology, produce a sound quality that is random, making it exceptionally comfortable environment.
- Independent equalizers for unprecedented tuning where every channel of the system has a separate and independent 1/3rd octave band equalizer or parametric equalizer.
Sound frequencies and contour can be adjusted and set to any point on the acoustical curve, from 20Hz to 20kHz, making the i.Net the first networked sound masking system to make fine-tuning the entire spectrum of sound possible.
The multi-drop system and network is intelligent enough to bypass any failure in the system to keep communicating throughout the entire network. Point-to-Point networks cannot achieve this level of connectivity and diagnostic control. Groupings of sound sources and channels let you customize an almost limitless number of zones for masking, paging and music, while maintaining the advantages of complete networked operation and control.
Features and Capabilities
The OP displays information on its integrated LCD screen and checks during a diagnostic test for system performance, including the operation of the network, program, memory, power, and characteristics of sound masking.
- Each channel on the OP functions independently, and provides four non-coherent random sound sources per OP.
- Each OP is exactly incoherent from all other OP's.
- Each channel can be digitally controlled for zone management and changed on the fly without any change in wiring.
i.Net Quad Operating Platform Data Sheet
i.Net Operating Platform Data Sheet