Quad OP (Operating Platform)
A 1RU rack mount unit that offers 4 OP's in 1, that produces, equalizes and distributes the sound.
Each Quad OP includes:
- Multiple, random sound masking sources, coupled with Lencore’s technology, produce a sound quality that is random, making it exceptionally comfortable environment.
- Independent equalizers for unprecedented tuning where every channel of the system has a separate and independent 1/3rd octave band equalizer or parametric equalizer.
- Sound frequencies and contour can be adjusted and set to any point on the acoustical curve, from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, making i.Net the first networked sound masking system to make fine-tuning the entire spectrum of sound possible.
- The multi-drop system and network is intelligent enough to bypass any failure in the system to keep communicating throughout the entire network. Point-to-Point networks can not achieve this level of connectivity and diagnostic control.
Features and Capabilities
- The remote control or i.LON sends information and directions to each OP within the network for system tuning and modifications.
- The OP displays information on its integrated LCD screen, including the specific address of the respective enclosure and diagnostic information.
- The OP checks during a diagnostic test for system. performance, including the operation of the network, program, memory, power, and characteristics of sound masking.
Each channel on the OP functions independently, and provides non-coherent random sound sources per OP.
- Each OP is exactly incoherent from all other OP's.
- Front Panel switches for system configuration.
- Capability to daisy chain multiple units.
Quad OP Data Sheet
Quad OP Installation and Operations Manual