Although most installations do not require extensive changes or re-tuning, some clients prefer the option of network controls that enable them to make systematic and/or spot changes to the sound masking system. To enable the clients to do this, Lencore provides a private, web-based user interface with every i.Net and n.FORM networked Sound Masking System called the System Manager (formerly Sound Manager).
The System Manager is based on an open-architecture software platform that controls and monitors the finished system. It can be accessed from any desktop or wireless computer with an internet browser.
The System Manager user-interface control can be used to:
- Tune the sound masking system for volume, contour & equalization
- Create groups for masking zones, paging zones and music zones
- Control volume and equalization for paging and music
- Run diagnostics
- Set and change group settings for each OP and each sound masking channel
- Reset system to factory-set commands
- Reset system to last saved settings
- Set timer functions to raise or lower sound masking levels at programmed time intervals
System Manager User Manual v 1.8.6