Start A Return
Returns will only be accepted for ninety (90) days from date of delivery and will only be accepted due to: cancellation of a job, incorrect or unneeded item ordered or purchased, or damaged or non-functional equipment. After ninety (90) days from date of delivery, Lencore will no longer accept returns for any reason. Only items that are unused and that have been purchased directly from Lencore can be returned to Lencore. Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all components, attachments, cords, and documentation that were included when you received it.
Replacement $500 and over – RMA
Return of Defective Equipment with replacements: When a customer finds that equipment, such as an i.Net Operating Platform (OP), Data & Audio Router, or more than 5 speakers are malfunctioning, an RMA is required.
- Customer will email email@example.com stating a replacement is needed and the reason. This email will be transferred to our engineering team for troubleshooting.
- If our engineering team is unable to resolve the issue, a service ticket will be created to start the RMA process. To keep track of this type of return, shipping labels and an RMA form will be created and sent to the person requesting the RMA to return the defective equipment.
- In those cases where Lencore is providing the installation and the installer has the equipment…the installer will have 30 days to return the faulty equipment. If the equipment is not returned within the 30 day period, the installer will be responsible for the payment of the faulty equipment.
- If Lencore is not providing the installation, we will ship the replacement equipment to the customer. Again, the customer has 30 days to return the faulty equipment. If we do not receive the equipment within the 30 day period, the customer will be responsible for the payment of the faulty equipment and no credit will be issued.
Replacement under $500 – Replacement Equipment
Replacement equipment is needed: When a customer has found equipment to be faulty (speakers, or RCVC), these steps should be followed:
- Customer should email firstname.lastname@example.org stating a replacement is needed and the reason. If there is an issue that requires troubleshooting, the email will be forwarded to our engineering team where they will reach out to the customer/installer and try to resolve the problem over the phone.
- If our engineering team is unable to resolve the issue, a service ticket will be created to start the process of issuing replacement equipment. Please note, Lencore will no longer provide shipping labels for the return of faulty equipment under $500. It will be the responsibility of the customer/installer to dispose of damaged equipment. Defects must fall under the guidelines of Lencore’s warranty for replacements to be issued.
Example: If customer needs to return 4 G-545 (which is under $500) or less, they would follow the process above and dispose of the damaged equipment. Replacement equipment will be shipped at no cost to the customer/installer.
To return an item to Lencore please complete the below form (all fields are required). All equipment should be returned within 30 days of submitting the return request. Please provide tracking information to email@example.com as to not delay any processing of your return.
Returning unneeded equipment: When a customer needs to return equipment that wasn’t needed or a job has been cancelled, the customer will be responsible for shipping the equipment back. Lencore will no longer provide shipping labels for RETURNS.
When Lencore receives the item, Lencore will begin to process a refund consistent with this policy. All returns, with the exception of damaged or non-functional equipment, carry a restocking fee in the amount of 40% of the cost of the original item. Once the returned equipment is inspected and found to be un-damaged and resalable, a credit will be issued less the standard 40% restocking fee. If you paid by credit card or debit card, a refund for a returned item will be sent to the card-issuing bank within fourteen (14) business days of receipt of the returned item. ACH is the preferred method to refund the return. Please contact accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to provide banking information