MPI-2 Local Rack Unit - Model G1505
Lencore’s Music Page Interface (MPI) Rack Unit replaces all the bulky headend equipment that that is associated with music and paging systems. With the MPI, there is no need for additional cable home runs, amplifiers, separate equalizers, special switching equipment or matching vendors for compatible product interfaces.
The MPI’s technology is so sophisticated that it can allow zone additions, modifications, deletions and other changes to the paging system on the fly, without rewiring. This eliminates the need for running multiple home runs back to the electrical closet or through building risers to create separate or additional zones. The MPI allows the ability to use up to 99 individual zones for paging using standard DTMF tones through a POTS telephone line.
When the MPI is connected to the i.Net’s web appliance, programming can be set for up to 1.5 million square feet of space through a single device.
Features and Capabilities
- Ability to play background music, break tones, pre-recorded messages and doorbell chimes.
- One direct mic input and a second line-level mic input for paging.
- Front panel LEDs. Various front panel LEDs indicate various functions and activity of the unit.
- Analog phone input.
- Built-in speaker for testing/troubleshooting.
- Audio Test button: The Audio Test button is used to play pre-recorded music for testing/troubleshooting the paging lines.
- Single turn pot to adjust the paging and music input signals levels.
- Ability to connect a Global MPI.
- UL 6500 or ANSI/UL 60065: Approved for use as audio/video equipment. US and Canada